Race Date: August 15, 2015
Teams can register as either a Full team (4-6 people) or as an Ultra team (3 people) by completing the online registration form.
- $720.00 per Team (4-6 Runners)
- $810.00 per Team (4-6 Runners) after March 1
- $360.00 per Ultra Team (3 Runners)
- $400.00 per Ultra Team (3 Runners) after March 1
A Team will not be considered registered until both the team registration form and payment in full is received. Payment can be made online via credit card (note: a credit card processing fee of 3% will be applied). Please be sure to provide your Team Name when you add your registration to the cart. Once payment is received in full and your team has been registered by your captain, the individual team member forms can be filled out on-line. Entry fee amounts are determined by the date payment is received, not by the date of registration.
No refunds will be granted after 06/30/2015. Should your team elect to withdraw from the event prior to 06/30/2015 please notify us in writing or email of your intent, and your entry fee will be returned. Refunds will be sent to the team captain only and the check will be made out in his/her name.
Listed below are the categories eligible for special prizes. Only one team will be eligible for the Grand Prize, all other winners will receive category specific prizes.
- Ultra Open: Any combination of Men and Women with 3 team members
- Open: Any combination of Men and Women with one or more team members under the age of 30
- Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 30
- Super Masters Open: Any combination of Men and Women with all team members over the age of 40
- Women: Any team with 4-6 members who are all Women
- Men: Any team with 4-6 members who are all Men
All runners receive:
- An exclusive 100 on 100 technical race T-shirt
- Prizes for the category winners
Fastest Team Overall: Grand Prize
Fastest Ultra: Category Prize
Fastest Open: Category Prize
Fastest Masters: Category Prize
Fastest Super Masters: Category Prize
Fastest Women: Category Prize
Fastest Men: Category Prize
Seeding and Start Times:
The 100on100 relay will be conducting wave starting based upon estimated
team race pace information from the registration forms. We will not be able to
process requests for alternate start times. Our race features a sunrise start, which is the only way to start a true Vermont race. Teams that do not start at sunrise will start throughout the early morning hours. As start times become available they will be posted on the 100on100 web site. Start times will also be posted the evening before the race and the morning of the race at our registration location.